Customer Service Advisors – Starting Next Week!!
£17,576 – £18,657
Temporary to Permanent
Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
Our prestigious client is an established and highly successful Newcastle based customer service organisation.
Due to growth and expansion of new clients they are now recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to support their various blue chip and high-profile customers. If you have a background in any form of customer services and you are able to provide a great customer experience and available to start a new role immediately, please apply for an immediate response. You must be IT literate, experienced in dealing with customers in a calm and professional manner and be able to also respond to customer service emails. You will also be able to display an enthusiastic and friendly attitude and where necessary provide customers with support and guidance, to help them with their purchasing decisions.
You will be given an excellent training programme in Newcastle City Centre, with state-of-the-art facilities and safe working/social distancing measures in place. This could be up to 4 weeks or less depending on your progress, you will then be set up to work from home.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking to secure a long-term permanent contract.
Please apply for an immediate response. If you are successful, following a screening process, you will be asked to start very soon. You can be in work extremely quickly.
- Support customers on the phone and email.
- Listen to customers in a calm and professional manner, understand their issues and problems and provide the right solutions until they are happy.
- You will be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day.
- Where necessary provide support and guidance to customers to help them with their transactions and purchasing decisions.
- Work in a fast paced, target focused environment constantly striving to ensure you are providing the best service possible.
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones.
- You will be available to work 5 days out of 7 days, Monday to Sunday and from 08:00 – 21:00, though only 8-hour shifts.
- Experience within customer services, this could be from retail, hospitality, inbound customer service positions, we are looking for the right transferable skills.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via emails
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers, over the phone and via e-mail
- Able to deal with pressure and demonstrate examples
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
- Able to start a new role immediately.
- Superb team culture
- Excellent training programme
- Newcastle city centre location for training and then home working
- Friendly working team structure and management
- Opportunities to secure a permanent contract
- Start next week – April Start.