Chester le Street
Temporary – Part Time
are proudly representing our public sector client based in Chester le Street for their search for an Administrative Officer. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible till July 2021. This is a part time role working 18.5 hours.
- Process mail, answer and deal with telephone/personal enquiries and correspondence on behalf of the Operations Manager.
- Maintain manager diary and schedule appointments as requested.
- Manage efficient information storage and retrieval systems, both manual and computerised.
- Research, prepare and supply information as required including statistics, tracking information and producing reports.
- Co-ordinate meetings including arranging venues, sending invitations, organising agendas, taking minutes and following up associated action points.
- Administer PLO Panels, including setting agenda’s, collating paperwork, distributing outcomes, filing and maintaining appropriate tracking systems.
- Work with Operations Manager to develop systems and processes to ensure best practice with regards to PLO procedures.
- Provide administrative support to grievance and disciplinary investigations.
- Prepare complex documents using a variety of formats including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Complete other duties relevant to the grade as appropriate.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent in relevant subject is essential
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) or equivalent
- Experience minute taking
- Proven experience in taking ownership and delivering results
- Experience in promoting a positive culture whilst working within a team
- Able to manage major change effectively
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision
- Experience with ICT packages
- Great public sector client
- Easy location to travel to
- Varied and interesting job role
- Great resources
- Great team culture
- Any support required is provided