£13 per hour
Temporary – Full Time
Our client is a world leading high volume manufacturing company, with a reputation for developing and supplying a range of products to a blue-chip international customer base. They are now looking to appoint a temporary Administrator as soon as possible to help support the HR team. If you are available to start a new assignment immediately, and you would enjoy working in a fast-paced HR department, then please apply for an immediate response. You must be available to start work immediately.
- Managing the time and attendance system.
- Clearing any anomalies within the system.
- Processing holiday cards for T&A.
- Managing the HR inbox on a daily basis.
- Maintained the sickness / COVID absence log spreadsheets.
- Processing return to works.
- The Main point of contact for the HR department calls.
- Ordering uniform and stationary, as well as any other supplies.
- Support the team with any other HR related admin duties.
- Experience of fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience of working in an Administration role.
- Knowledge of purchase order systems.
- Available to start immediately.
- An immediate start date, you will be in work very quickly.
- Working in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Working with a great HR Team.
- A varied and highly interesting role.