Italian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Permanent – Full Time
Bi-Lingual Sales Advisor
MTrec is proudly representing our truly unique and special customer service client in their search to appoint Italian Speaking Customer Service Advisor as soon as possible. You will be working from home, with a superb support infrastructure to ensure you provide your customers with the best experience possible.
You will be joining a company who has an excellent employee culture and levels of support, training and motivation from a great team of managers. The company is extremely team focused, which translates to their blue-chip customer base and the service they receive.
We would highly recommend this role and the company to anyone with a customer service background. The role is starting asap, with full training and support provided. Please ensure you have suitable lap-top or PC equipment at home, all other systems and log in details will be provided by the company. We are open to applicants to do not live local to Gateshead area.
- Handle inbound calls from consumers and distributors
- Address customer enquiries via telephone and email in Italian and English
- Providing quality advice and information to consumers and distributors.
- Resolve queries and keep customers updated on the status of their enquiries.
- Process inbound calls accurately and efficiently.
- Make effective use of down time, by assisting colleagues with other tasks.
- Set an example to the team with a positive and professional attitude, delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Fulfil any other ad-hoc duties.
· Fluent in Italian and English
· You must have a customer service background
· You will be able to provide a courteous and a professional service to ensure the customer is completely satisfied.
· The role is working directly for the company’s customer service team.
· You will be a great team player and you will be motivated by helping solve customers’ problems.
· You must have home internet connection and your own suitable lap top or PC.
- Working for a blue-chip company with a great team-based culture.
- Continuous training and development provided.
- The role is only working Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm