Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Permanent – Full Time
MTrec Recruitment’s well established manufacturing client are currently on the look out for a creative and talented Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator. The company, who are world renowned in their field, who are currently based in Northumberland, are seeking a candidate with a proven marketing background in a similar industry to join the team as soon as possible- they are currently a leading employer and not only offer a great basic salary but the opportunity to work within a diverse and professional marketing team- if you have what it takes- APPLY NOW!
• Digital content creation, website and page optimization and analysis
• Coordination of digital strategy for SEO/ PPC/Google AdWords
• Developing and reporting on e-marketing/ marketing automation campaign and schedules
• Monitoring and reporting on in-house digital platforms
• Support social media planning and analysis
• Research, analysis and reporting on industry/ market/ trends
• Implement and monitor digital advertising and PR strategy
• Support lead generation strategy working closely with Telesales team in line with GDPR
• Developing marketing collateral for all market segments and identify new opportunities across all brands
• Supporting all aspects of event management both online and offline.
• Sourcing promotional materials and gifts
• Assisting marketing team with general administration and day to day tasks/ projects and activities.
• Building good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Dealing with general requests from internal teams and external partners.
• Support new product launches to ensure that marketing aims are clear and implemented into the launch strategy
• To always abide by the Core Values and Code of Ethics and strive to meet and exceed the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments.
• Degree educated within a digital or marketing discipline or CIM Professional Diploma would be desirable
• Experience in a similar role
• Highly computer literate (Microsoft Office / Adobe Creative Cloud / CMS)
• Familiar with marketing automation systems (Pardot or similar)
• Salesforce/ CRM systems.
• Ability to build strong relationships and communicate at all levels.
• Excellent organisational skills and time management
• Familiar with PR & Advertising processes.
• Ideally Full UK Driving License.
• Permanent role within a well-established manufacturing company
• Competitive salary
• 9-5 office hours
• Immediate starts
• Company mobile phone and laptop
• Group Personal Pension Plan: up to 5% employer contribution available from start day
• Holiday’s allowance of 25 days/year
• Life Assurance Cover
• Bike to Work Scheme,
• Staff Sales
• Eyecare Vouchers (VDU)
• Flu Vaccination
• Healthcare Cashplan
• Hotel and Car hiring discounts.