Customer Service Coordinator
Temporary to Permanent
Customer Service Advisor
MTrec Commercial have proudly partnered with our well established and successful manufacturing client. The company have well established roots in the North-East, with a heritage that surpasses 40 years within their chosen sector. Due to thriving business needs the company are seeking to employ a dedicated and professional Customer Service Specialist, who can join their well-established team, and really make a difference. Apply now to find out more!
• Liaising with external client base via phone and email
• Using specialist portal to assign approved equipment to external clients.
• Ensuring professional and courteous level of customer service is maintained always.
• Adhering to company policy and regulations
• Organise distribution of specialist equipment to approved customer base.
• General office Administration
• CRM management
• A strong customer service or Administration background
• A background working in a medical, healthcare, clinical or associated sector would be ideal.
• Strong problem-solving abilities.
• Computer Literate
• A full-time position within a secure and established company
• An opportunity to work as part of close-knit and professional team.
• Competitive basic salary
• Free on-site parking