Temporary – Full Time
We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Newcastle for their search for an Administrator. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible.
- To take part in identifying and embedding business process improvements.
- To deal with enquiries, including technical queries about the service in line with our procedures and protocols.
- To collate and prepare management information as needed.
- To work with nominated officers responsible for maintenance, repairs and security of designated buildings, giving administrative support as needed.
- To give confidential administrative and secretarial support including arranging and servicing meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes as needed.
- To give interactive WP support to the allocated service using digital, audio or copy typing.
- To contribute to skills transfer activities by the demonstration of duties to support business continuity and to continually improve our service.
- To develop and maintain positive joint working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- To give a professional and courteous reception service as needed.
- To account for, reconcile and make sure of the security of petty cash, stock and cash equivalents in line with our Financial Regulations.
- To promote and implement our equal opportunities policies in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
- Relevant administration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Applications
- The ability to organise and prioritise work, meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle a number of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work accurately and a good eye for detail
- Able to work as an effective team member with minimum supervision
- Ability to deal with sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality
- Proactive approach to resolving problems
- Initiative and self-motivation to achieve results
- Great public sector client
- Varied and interesting job role
- Great resources
- Great team culture
- Any support required is provided