Site Administrative Assistant
Temporary to Permanent
Our client is an established and successful company based in Leeds. They are currently looking for a Site Administrative Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. This is a part time role working 25 hours a week.
- To perform an administrative function to the business.
- To maintain and operate SAP.
- To maintain an orderly administrative system for the function.
- To operate the SAP PO system for Purchase Requisitions, PO’s and Goods receipting.
- To deal with customer requests for bin exchanges.
- To deal with any general or specific enquiries from customers, including taking telephone calls and meeting with customers to respond to their requirements.
- To organise and report weekly, monthly and annual facts and figures including records of raw materials intake and outgoings of the site, as required by the Director and Operations Manager.
- To supply purchasing and goods receipts as required.
- To observe, comply and support colleagues with the Company Safety Systems as detailed in the Health and Safety handbook.
- To observe and comply with to the Company Quality and Environmental Systems.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ensuring adequate supplies of stationary are available.
- To keep skills up to date, attending training courses and meetings as necessary.
- Relevant experience in a job related role.
- Weighbridge experience is preferred.
- Available to cover the holidays of other administrators when required.
- Confident using Microsoft packages.
- Must be well organised, efficient, personable ad have a good, confident telephone manner.
- Great Working Environment – a very friendly culture and team atmosphere
- Immediate start
- Temporary to permanent
- Working in a supportive team environment
- An expanding and highly successful and secure business