Inbound Customer Service Advisor – Permanent, July Start.
£19,011 - £20,500
Customer Service Advisor
Our prestigious client is an established and highly successful Newcastle based customer service organisation.
Due to growth and expansion for 2021 they are now looking to recruit a team of permanent Inbound Customer Service Advisors as soon as possible. If you have a background in customer services and you are able to provide a great customer experience and available to start a new role immediately, please apply for an immediate response. You must be IT literate, experienced in dealing with customers in a calm and professional manner and be able to also respond to customer service calls and emails. You will also be able to display an enthusiastic and friendly attitude and where necessary provide customers with support and guidance, to help them during the call.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking for a long-term permanent job opportunity.
Please apply for an immediate response. If you are successful, following a screening process, you can be in a permanent job very quickly.
- The roles will be initially working from home then eventually they will become office based. So, you must live in commutable distance to Newcastle.
- A permanent contract from Day one.
- An excellent bonus scheme.
- All just In-Bound Calls.
- Working for a blue-chip client.
- Superb team culture
- Excellent training programme
- Newcastle based offices
- Friendly working team structure and management
- Support customers on the phone and email.
- Listen to customers in a calm and professional manner, understand their issues and problems and provide the right solutions until they are happy.
- You will be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day.
- Where necessary provide support and guidance to customers to help them during the call.
- Work in a fast paced, customer focused environment constantly striving to ensure you are providing the best service possible.
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones.
- Experience within customer services, ideally gained from an inbound customer service position.
- A key requirement is a strong CV with longevity in job roles.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via emails
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers, over the phone and via e-mail
- Able to deal with pressure and demonstrate examples
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
- Able to start a new role immediately.