Temporary – Full Time
Our client is an established and successful company based in Blyth. They are currently looking for an Approvals Administrator to join their team on a temporary. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below.
- Support and perform the administration work packages on demands of Approvals & Product Qualification Group in terms of documentation demands, Certificate Management, Surveillance of Appovals and further business demands.
- Expediting and tracking of test samples to be shipped e.g. to notified bodies or test houses globally following the test lab standard procedures.
- Create the test documentation on demand e.g. of test lab and approvals
- Perform work packages on approval data base RAPID, D World and Share Point on demand
- Become local champion of RAPID within the department.
- Operate related processes or in similar systems e.g raise orders, despatch notes part requsitions.
- Monitor and manage invoice queries.
- Perform administrative duties as required by the approvals engineers.
- Monitor and record department holidays.
- Arrange department travel door to door.
- General housekeeping
- All employees have a responsibility to comply with the Integrated Management System (IMS) and minimise any impact on the environment whilst carrying out their duties.
- Educated to Secondary Education level or equivalent commercial experience is essential
- Strong administration skills
- Experience using MS office, or similar tools
- Experience of RAPID data base and Share Point
- General understanding of standards and methods
- General technical understanding
- Product knowledge
- Great Working Environment – a very friendly culture and team atmosphere
- Immediate start
- Onsite parking
- Working with an incredibly successful organisation