Temporary – Full Time
MTrec Commercial is proudly representing our world class client in their immediate search to appoint an experienced Sales Administrator. You will be joining a highly successful and secure organisation who is at the forefront of technological innovation within their specialist markets.
You will be joining a business with a superb company culture and a friendly supportive team environment. The start date is as soon as possible, so if you are looking for a temporary assignment, which could then become a permanent career move, please apply for an immediate response.
Rewards and Benefits on offer;
- Immediate start date
- An opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Onsite parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Superb company culture
- Varied and interesting role
- Friendly working team environment
The job you’ll do;
- Handle high volumes of phones calls and take messages,
- Liaise with customers and sales reps.
- Respond via emails and acknowledging customers when their dispatch date for orders have been delayed.
- Provide courteous and diplomatic updates to customers.
- Support with general duties such as price enquiries, chasing customers via email for info/POs for outstanding renewals etc.
- Provide the team with updates.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00, with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break.
- Experience within customer service or sales administration type role.
- Candidates must have excellent key board skills and be able to take calls and respond via email.
- Must be IT Literate
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers over the phone
- Possess a strong customer focus
- High attention to detail
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
Shift patterns/Working hours;
- Monday – Friday , 09:00 – 17:00.
Hourly pay rates on offer;
£9.94 per hour