Customer Service Background, Any Sector, Start Next Week.
Temporary – Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
Our client is an established and successful company based in the Sunderland/Washington area. They are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. The working hours are Monday-Friday 08:00 - 20:00 and Saturday/Sunday – 09:00 – 18:00, (only 8-hour days) working 5 days out of 7, on a rota basis. You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, with great onsite facilities, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. Please apply for an immediate response. If you are successful, following a screening process, you will be asked to attend a client meeting, with a very quick turnaround for an offer of employment.
Rewards and Benefits on offer;
- Immediate start date
- Onsite parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Friendly working team environment
The job you’ll do;
- Support customers on the phone, email and online chat with a wide variety of queries
- Complaint handling
- Work in small teams to find and deliver improvements to our tools and processes- driving improvements in efficiency and members experiences
- You will be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day
- Learn vast amounts about the way the industry works, but also how a modern, innovative company engages with its customers
- Work in a fast paced, target focused environment constantly striving to ensure we are providing the best member service
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones
- Experience within customer service or call centre environment
- Candidates must be resilient as the role will consist of complaint handling
- Must be IT Literate
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers over the phone
- Able to deal with pressure and demonstrate examples
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
Shift patterns/Working hours;
- Monday – Friday , 08:00 – 20:00 (only 8-hour days), and 09:00- 18:00 Saturday/Sunday; though you will work 5 day out of 7 on a rota basis.
Hourly pay rates on offer;
- £9.18 per hour.