Customer Service Advisor – Financial Sector
£19,700 + Bonus
Permanent – Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
Your New Career Opportunity;
MTrec Commercial is proudly representing our prestigious financial services client with their plans for growth and expansion, for their state of the art and incredible Newcastle based customer service Head Quarters.
They are now looking to recruit a permanent Customer Service Advisor as soon as possible to join their highly trained team and to work in an unbelievable office environment.
If you have a background in customer services and you are able to provide a great customer experience, please apply for an immediate response. You must be IT literate, experienced in dealing with customers in a professional manner and be able to also respond to customer service calls, live chat and emails. You will be working with a range of professional customers who are looking for advice, guidance and information, which can include technical support and financial information.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking for a long-term permanent job opportunity.
Rewards and Benefits On Offer;
- The roles will be a mix of home and office working, so you must live in commutable distance to Newcastle. For home working all IT equipment will be provided.
- You will only be working Monday to Friday, and from the hours of 07:00 – 20:00, though 8-hour days.
- A permanent contract from day one.
- An excellent bonus scheme, which can be up to £500 per month.
- Working with a professional client base.
- You will be working in an incredible office environment, with state of the start display systems, large spacious working areas and amazing facilities.
- Superb team culture – everyone is very friendly, warm and welcoming.
- An Excellent training programme for the first 8 weeks.
- Newcastle based offices.
- Car Parking facilities onsite.
- A company Pension Scheme.
- 4 weeks’ notice on the shift rota, to plan your life outside of work.
- A truly positive and inspirational place to work.
Your New Role;
- Support customers on the phone and email, and live chat.
- Provide Technical support to customers.
- Provide the latest advice, updates and information to your customers.
- Resolve any queries.
- Build relationships with your clients.
- Supporting clients with online help to get them logged onto their secure portal.
- Experience within a customer service type position – this could be from an office environment, retail, hospitality.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in financial services, banking or a similar regulated environment.
- An essential requirement is being able to demonstrate good longevity and tenure in your job roles.
- Confident telephone manner and to be able to present to your customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via emails and live chat.
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- You will be looking for a long-term career move.