Spanish Speaking Customer Service Advisor
£20,384 per annum
Permanent – Full Time
Bi-Lingual Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
MTrec Commercial are proudly representing our long standing, industry leading client, in their search for a Spanish Speaking Customer Service. The successful applicant will also receive world class training!
You will receive continuous training and development and have the chance to become a part of their close-knit team of customer service professionals. You must live within a commutable distance to the Newcastle office. They are a great company, with great management, a very friendly team-based culture, great incentives and an opportunity to work from undoubtably one of the best companies in the world. You must be flexible Monday – Sunday between the hours of 8am – 8pm then available 24/7 in the near future so there will be some nightshift work! This is full time, permanently working in the office.
- As a Customer Service Advisor, you will passionate about providing support, building rapport & establishing trust with customers, work professionally & efficiently dealing with customers in order to maintain & drive great results in customer service.
- You will communicate with customers through a variety of platforms, which will include email, chat, social media & voice.
- To succeed in the role, you will need excellent communication skills, both oral and written and be able to deal with a wide variety of customers.
- You will be passionate about this organisation and excel in demonstrating this through the work that you produce.
- You will be receiving inbound calls and chat requests from Spanish Speaking customers who have complex inquiries.
- You will have a keen eye for detail making sure the customers data collected from the inbound calls and chats are logged onto the CRM system correctly.
- Customer service experience (a minimum of 6 months)
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including grammar and spelling.
- Fluent to Native level in Spanish and English
- A permanent position
- The chance to work with an industry leading multinational company
- A competitive basic salary
- World class training and development opportunities
- A close-knit and friendly working environment