Customer Service Advisor – Global Sports Supplier
£9.16 per hour
Temporary – Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
MTrec Commercial’s New Opportunity
MTrec Commercial is currently representing our long-standing customer service client as they are now looking to recruit a range of customer service professionals to support their truly prestigious client.
You will have basic IT skills, experienced in dealing with customers in a calm and professional manner and be able to also respond to customer service emails. You will also be able to display an enthusiastic and friendly attitude and where necessary provide customers with support and guidance, to help them with their purchasing decisions.
You will be given an excellent training programme in Middlesbrough, with state-of-the-art facilities and safe working/social distancing measures in place.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking to secure a long-term permanent contract.
Please apply for an immediate response. If you are successful, following a screening process, you will be asked to start very soon. You can be in work extremely quickly.
Rewards and Benefits on offer;
- Superb team culture
- Excellent training programme
- Excellent Middlesbrough location
- Friendly team structure and management
- Opportunities to secure a permanent contract after 12 weeks
- Immediate start dates.
- Rates of pay are £9.16 per hour for over 23 and £8.61 per hour for under 23-year olds.
The job you’ll do;
- Support customers on the phone and email.
- Listen to customers in a calm and professional manner, understand their issues and problems and provide the right solutions until they are happy.
- You will be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day.
- Where necessary provide support and guidance to customers to help them with their transactions and purchasing decisions.
- Work in a fast paced, target focused environment constantly striving to ensure you are providing the best service possible.
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones.
- You will be available to work 5 days out of 7 days, Monday to Sunday - between the hours of 08:00 – 21:00, though only 8 hour shifts.
- Experience within customer services, this could be from retail, hospitality, inbound customer service positions, care sector we are looking for the right transferable skills.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via emails
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers, over the phone and via e-mail
- Able to start a new role next week.