Email Customer Service Representative – No Weekends!
Temporary – Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
Our client is an established and successful company based in Gateshead/Washington. They are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team on a temporary basis.
The Company you will be working for;
If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. The working hours are Monday - Friday – 09:00 - 17:30. You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, with great onsite facilities, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. There could also be opportunities to work from home, upon successful completion of the 2-week onsite training programme. You must own a business compatible PC or Laptop and you must also be available to start a new role 1/11/21.
Please apply for an immediate response. If you are successful, following a screening process, you will be asked to attend a client meeting, with a very quick turnaround for an offer of employment.
Rewards and Benefits on offer;
- Immediate start date
- Great working hours.
- Email Service Only.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- Onsite parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Friendly working team environment
The job you’ll do;
- Support customers on email and online chat with a wide variety of queries
- Complaint handling
- You will be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day
- Learn vast amounts about the way the industry works, but also how a modern, innovative company engages with its customers
- Work in a fast paced, target focused environment constantly striving to ensure we are providing the best member service
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones
- Experience within customer service or call centre environment
- You will be working with emails and live chat, so you must have excellent keyboard skills and be able to work on multiple systems.
- Must be IT Literate
- Able to deal with pressure and demonstrate examples
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
Shift patterns/Working hours;
- Monday – Friday – 09:00- 17:30.
Hourly pay rates on offer;
- £9.18 per hour.