Our client is a specialist Engineering company to help maintain their high-quality standards they are no looking for a Repairs Administrator.
- To co-ordinate all elements of the repair process, including receipt of goods, supply of accurate quotations, dispatch of completed repairs and invoicing for work carried out.
- The Repairs Administrator will be expected to develop good working relationships with a wide range of customers, and work to provide a service level that meets the customer’s expectations and ensure achievement of the department/company goals and targets.
- This role is based within the repairs workshop and will require physical manual lifting of packages containing goods when received and dispatched.
- Create suitable service orders within SAP for all receipts into the workshop.
- Physical processing of customer equipment.
- Generation of customer service order acknowledgments.
- Preparation and supply of customer quotation within SAP.
- Creation of customer invoice within SAP.
- Creation of dispatch documentation within SAP.
- Creation of 3rd party repair requisitions within SAP.
- Ensure accuracy of repair documentation.
- Chasing of outstanding customer orders within specified targets.
- Monitor and maintain customer details.
- Take direction from Lead Administrator to ensure departmental targets are achieved.
- Provide first line technical advice for customers regarding repairs.
- Customer communication on all repair queries regarding receipt/despatch, delays, quotations, invoicing in a timely and effective manner.
- Customer communication is essential to the role.
- SAP or similar ERP experience is essential.
- GCSE Level or equivalent is desirable in Maths and English subjects.
- Strong administration and coordination skills.
- Experience in a range of customer administration activities.
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Ability to prioritise workload to ensure customer expectations are achieved.
- Data input accuracy is essential.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.