Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Our client is an established and successful company based in Stanley. They are currently looking for an Administrator / Customer Service Assistant to join their permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below.
Rewards and Benefits on offer;
- Immediate start date
- Permanent contract
- Onsite parking
- Superb company culture
- Varied and interesting role
- Friendly working team environment
The job you’ll do;
- Printing and distributing online orders
- Data entry onto carrier systems for daily dispatches
- Dealing with customer service issues
- Helping customers complete online baskets
- Checking and updating stock status on internal systems
- Dispatching sales orders and processing to invoice on Sage Accountancy Software
- Accepting deliveries and processing supplier invoices on Sage Accountancy Software
- Extracting data from clocking system and updating excel spreadsheet
- Experience within customer service or sales administration type role.
- Candidates must have excellent key board skills and be able to take calls and respond via email.
- Must be IT Literate
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers over the phone
- Possess a strong customer focus
- High attention to detail
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
Shift patterns/Working hours;
- Monday – Friday , 09:00 – 17:00.
Hourly pay rates on offer;
- Salary dependant on experience