German Speaking Bilingual Advisor
£18,000 - £19,500
Bi-Lingual Customer Service Advisor
Contact Centre – Languages
Our client is a blue-chip leading employer of choice, supporting many of the world’s leading consumer brands and multi-nationals with a range of market leading technological and customer focused services, from their state-of-the-art Newcastle office complex. Due to the expansion of their operations they are now looking for a German Speaking Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. They provide a range of sales, customer care and technical support services for a number of highly respected consumer brands. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about customer service and sales to join their Newcastle team. This is an excellent opportunity if you have previous sales and customer service experience, and you are looking for a competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- As an Advisor, you will be an integral part of developing the direct business through winning new customers and migrating existing customers.
- As an Advisor, you will be working with business customers who currently use the product. You’ll be responsible for the whole sales cycle from qualifying the lead to placing the order in the system.
- You will be working with the customer data from campaigns and leads, along with generating your own leads using market intelligence, proprietary tools and social media, you will then be calling out to these customers in specified markets, countries and languages, and manage the entire sales cycle within the CRM system.
- You will be using a consultative approach to sell bespoke solutions using sales and training material provided by the business.
- Have proven sales experience, ideally in Business to Business (B2B), but also Business to Consumer (B2C).
- Fluent in business level spoken and written German.
- Experience in developing an excellent customer experience throughout the sales cycle.
- Ability to develop knowledge and skills to ensure you are fully aware of the market you are working in and the products you are selling.
- Proven excellent communication skills
- Go way beyond the standard service, to create world-class customer experiences.
- Competitive salary and bonus potential.
- Fortnightly paydays to help you throughout the month, which is a bit different from the norm.
- A comprehensive 4-week training programme, to teach you everything you need to know and then continued help and support.
- 28 days’ holidays which includes bank holidays and a variety of discounts through our online employee discount service, which are always helpful.