Digital Marketing Analyst
Permanent – Full Time
MTrec Recruitment’s well established manufacturing client are currently on the lookout for a creative and talented Digital Marketing Analyst. The company, who are world renowned in their field, are ideally located in the heart of Northumberland and easily accessible by main roads and public transport. The company are currently a leading employer and not only offer a great basic salary but the opportunity to work within a diverse and professional marketing team.
The Rewards and Benefits on offer:
- Permanent role within a well-established manufacturing company
- Competitive salary
- 9-5 office hours – 37.5 hour week.
- Immediate starts
- Free Physical and Mental Healthcare
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Holiday’s allowance of 25 days/year
- Life Assurance Cover
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Staff Sales
The Job you will be doing:
- Overseeing digital content, website and page optimization analysis and reporting
- Coordination of digital strategy for SEO/ PPC/Google AdWords
- Developing and reporting on e-marketing/ marketing automation campaign and schedules
- Monitoring and reporting on in-house digital platforms
- Support social media analysis
- Research, analysis, and reporting on industry/ market/ trends
- Implement and monitor digital advertising and PR strategy
- Support lead generation strategy through analytical reports, supporting the Telesales team
- Developing marketing collateral for all market segments and identify new opportunities across all brands
- Supporting all aspects of event management both online and offline.
- Sourcing promotional materials and gifts
- Support global marketing team with general administration and day to day tasks/ project activities.
- Building good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Dealing with general requests from internal teams and external partners.
- Support new product launches to ensure that marketing aims are clear and implemented into the launch strategy
- Degree educated within a digital or marketing discipline or CIM Professional Diploma would be desirable.
- Experience within Marketing Analysis or Digital Marketing is essential
- Highly computer literate
- Familiar with marketing automation systems (Pardot or similar)
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Familiar with PR & Advertising processes.
- Ideally Full UK Driving License