£20,444 - £22,129 per annum
Permanent – Full Time
Our client is an established and successful company based in South Shields. They are currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below.
Rewards and Benefits on offer;
- Great Working Environment – a very friendly culture and team atmosphere
- Immediate start
- Permanent position
- Working with an incredibly successful organisation
The Role you will be doing;
- Support the undertaking of financial, administrative and organisational processes within the company.
- Financial processing and apply accounting principles/concepts
- Cash handling and maintenance of financial records including procurement
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Must be able to reconcile accounts and assist with budget monitoring and management accounts by manipulating systems to provide timely and useful reports, effective communications/IT skills and be able to work to deadlines.
- Experience within a finance based role
- Strong excel skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good level of administrative skills
- Good level of IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good time management
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Polite and professional manner