Customer Service Administrator
£20,000 – 22,000
Permanent – Full Time
MTrec Commercial is proudly representing our award-winning client based in the Washington area. They are now looking to recruit a permanent Customer Service Administrator as soon as possible to join their excellent customer service team.
If you have a background in customer services and you are able to provide a great customer experience, please apply for an immediate response.
Your New Role;
- Deliver excellent customer service per sector, constantly striving to maximise customer experience.
- Processing and administering customer orders received per customer.
- Liaise with planning & operations to deliver customer orders in line with SLA’s.
- Administer an accurate database of customers using CRM system.
- Administer customer pricing agreements & validity periods per sector.
- Process customer complaints per sector.
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders to provide customer resolutions effectively & efficiently.
- Utilise the necessary resources and tools to deliver excellent customer service.
- Provision of data to determine customer service outputs.
- Assist with customer service projects and initiatives.
- Daily reporting on customer order book.
- Reviewing and updating agreed product lead times with internal stakeholders.
- Attend daily order book review meetings.
- Creating new part numbers and reviewing on a weekly basis to ensure timely progression.
- Customer service experience is essential.
- The company are looking for the right candidate from any office based, customer service background
- Professional communication abilities, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, in particular Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail/accuracy of work.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to form good and productive relationships with customers & colleagues
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Desire and ability to follow up on, and close open issues.
- Ability to work to deadlines, which can often be challenging.
Rewards and Benefits on Offer;
- A permanent job role with a highly reputable and secure employer.
- Working in an award-winning team.
- A highly competitive salary on offer.
- An Immediate start date for the right person.
- On-site parking.
- A diverse and highly interesting customer service role.