£19,760 - £20,800
Temporary to Permanent
We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Seaham for their search for a Administration Assistant. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible.
Rewards and Benefits on offer;
- Free dedicated onsite parking space and electric car charging points
- Long service holiday scheme
- No weekend or evening working
- State of the art technologies and facilities
- Stylish and comfortable working environments and landscaped gardens
- Lots of progression opportunities and regular working alongside company directors
- Cycle to work scheme
- Chosen Charity of the Year with regular opportunities to fundraise, give back and volunteer
- Regular team socials and office events
- Part-time hours
The Role you will be doing;
- Ensure the Reception area is kept clean and tidy.
- Offer refreshments to visitors and staff in the offices.
- Ensure coffee machine is set up on a morning and cleaned down every evening.
- Carry out stationery stock checks and place orders through procurement dept.
- Answer the reception telephone, direct calls to the correct department as well as finding out the reason for the call and why they are calling.
- Take messages for people if they are busy or not in the offices.
- Book parcel couriers for employees.
- Deal with customers coming to collect orders, signing invoices and liaising with warehouse.
- Ensure the post is posted each evening.
- Greet guests and ensure they sign in and out. Inform the correct person that their visitor has arrived.
- Sign for parcels & inform recipient of their delivery.
- Organise meeting room diaries and set up meeting rooms prior to meetings.
- Log faults with the vending machine company.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational skills
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Polite, friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Team Player
- Attention to detail