£18,000 - £21,000
Manufacturing and Engineering
We are proudly representing client based in Sunderland for their search for an Administrator. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a permanent assignment to start as soon as possible. The position is full time Monday- Friday.
- Providing a proactive administrative service to the team.
- Assisting with accounts.
- To ensure that calendars are managed effectively and to maximum efficiency and to ensure calls are dealt with (including forwarding where appropriate).
- You may be required to process people administration tasks on behalf of managers.
- Answering external telephone calls fielding customer queries
- Use of our internal system to assist queries
- Liaising with other members of the team to escalate any specific queries
- Use of other Microsoft packages
- General office administration
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Good oral communication skills
- Sage line 50 experience,
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Good IT skills and competence in the use of Microsoft Office
- Competence in researching information via the internet
- Team player, able to initiate, develop and maintain productive working relationships
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Proven experience of working in a busy, high volume, customer focused environment