Temporary Purchasing Assistant
£10.00 Per Hour
Temporary – Full Time
Buyer, Purchasing Officer
Manufacturing and Engineering
Our client is a successful international manufacturing company based in Northumberland. They are currently looking for a Temporary Buyer to join their dynamic engineering team. If you are looking for a Technology orientated progressive employer, with a great and expanding product range and an opportunity to make an impact on all technical areas, please apply for an immediate response.
- Prepare and place purchase orders ensuring best cost, quality and delivery obtained.
- Works with the Plant Manager to ensure all stock materials are at the requested level to ensure manufacture of product without causing delays. Coordinates with all departments to ensure product specs are met
- Maintains measurements of inventory both historical and forecast
- Liaises with manufacturing on all aspects to ensure delivery requirements are maintained
- Prepares shipping sheets and organises transport.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Excellent negotiation, customer service and consulting skills
- Experience using a VMS system
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Technical knowledge
- Team working Communication
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Problem solving
- IT Literacy
- Customer Focus