Accounts/ Senior Administrator
Temporary to Permanent
Manufacturing and Engineering
Our client is an established and successful company based in Newton Aycliffe. They are currently looking for an Accounts/ Senior Administrator to join their team on a Temporary- Permanent basis. If you are interested, have SAGE accounts experience and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. Working hours are Monday- Thursday 8:30- 17:30, Friday 8:30- 16:00.
- Control of sales and purchase ledgers using Sage software, including month end, bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General office duties – directing incoming calls, greeting visitors, sorting post, keeping the office clean and tidy
- Control and reconciliation of petty cash and company expenses
- Company interface with payroll company/compiling timesheets and managing holiday entitlement
- Obtaining pricing on materials/parts and raising PO’s
- Registering all sale enquiries
- Compiling route cards
- Recording sales orders and processing through to a works order Maintaining works order and planning schedules
- Compilation of documentation packs – delivery notes, certificates of conformity, material certification, packing labels Compilation of documentation packs – delivery notes, certificates of conformity, material certification, packing labels
- Arranging transport
- At least 2 years office experience, ideally showing organisational skills and/or PA skills.
- Someone who can take ownership of the various roles and who isn’t phased by a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent computer skills Excel / Word / Power Point along with a good telephone manner
- Ability to self-manage and use your own initiative, keep track of different projects simultaneously. Positive attitude and the ability to stay focused under pressure