Customer Service Interviewer – Mandarin Speaking
£17,500 pro rota
Permanent – Part Time
Bi-Lingual Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
We are proudly representing our international and highly prestigious client in their search for a Customer Service Interviewer - Mandarin Speaking. You will be working in a friendly, professional and team based environment, with frequent opportunities for career and salary progression with bonus schemes and reviews, further training and development and an opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading blue-chip organisations.
- Desk research - to ensure sufficient knowledge of a particular company/market is available to conduct interviews of the highest quality on behalf of clients
- Telephone interviews - following a prescribed script, but also probing/requesting more detail where appropriate all to Market Research Society standards
- Recording data - taking down an accurate account of the respondent’s answers consistently and to a high quality
- Appointment management - you will be required to manage your own schedule of interview appointments and provide clear communication to respondents about these
- Sample management - you will play an important role in keeping the database accurate and up-to-date with the latest information from/about respondents
- Using computer systems - you will need to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You will also need to be proficient in using our interviewing software, following training.
- Outbound calling experience or possess a confident telephone manner
- Must be fluent in Mandarin
- Customer service experience
- Happy working an autonomous role, where you can plan and carry out your role.
- Strong Literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong team working approach
- Comfortable working to targets
- The role is working Mon-Fri 7am-11am