Procurement and Service Delivery Manager
Tyne and Wear
Our client is an expanding privately owned technology provider, with a reputation for providing an excellent service and after sales support to its multi-sector national customer base.
You will be joining a friendly team-based family culture, which places a real emphasis on the delivery of a quality service and working in true partnership with its customers.
Their North East head office is experiencing a sustained period of growth and expansion, with the immediate requirement to recruit an experienced Procurement and Service Delivery Manager.
You must have strong Project Management skills, to ensure all equipment purchased is delivered onsite at the right time in the right quantities. You will then facilitate all sub-contract parties and manage client expectations. If you have a strong technology background with Prince 2 qualification, then please apply for an immediate response.
- Provide leadership in the delivery of strategic sourcing and programme development across the board.
- Provide robust challenge, identify and deliver smart sourcing solutions that as a minimum, meet client expectations, savings target objectives and contractual service commitments;
- Lead and deliver robust spend analysis, sourcing project prioritisation, strategic sourcing solutions and the development of service delivery plans.
- Take sole ownership of the full procurement lifecycle by leading on the development of sourcing plans, compliant tender documentation and overseeing tender evaluation through to contract award, in as efficient a timescale as possible.
- Deliver evidence-based savings on all sole ownership projects from sourcing activities and/or contract management reviews/re-negotiations.
- Develop in depth market knowledge through internal / external research and analysis apply this to smart sourcing/savings opportunities.
- Take ownership of timely reporting and sign off, communications and liaison with colleagues and clients.
- Provide enhanced and accelerated sourcing programme planning, execution and delivery on all projects.
- Deliver high quality and considered sourcing plans in a timely manner.
- Take ownership & leadership of all sourcing and contract savings activities within your assigned remit.
- Lead in the identification and delivery of the savings programme and associated targets;
- Proactively manage forward planning and pipeline activities to avoid resourcing and capacity issues.
- Identify and drive smart sourcing opportunities and outcomes for each and every procurement project.
- Deliver all full cycle procurement projects on time.
- Deliver evidence based cashable savings on all procurement/negotiation projects.
- Taking responsibility and lead in the regularly updating accurate data on internal reporting systems etc. and producing timely and relevant reports.
- Ensuring that all procurement projects are fully compliant with PCR 2015.
- Proactive stakeholder engagement – develop and manage close and sustainable relationships with internal clients and external stakeholders across all savings delivery projects.
- Project Management Skills.
- Prince 2 Qualified.
- Extensive experience of category management, driving sourcing strategy and delivering savings initiatives in complex and challenging environments.
- Must demonstrate the ability to deliver high performance outputs i.e. strategic and tactical savings and service improvements in time critical scenarios.
- Procurement, legislative and subject matter expertise.
- Must demonstrate and possess Trusted Adviser and strong influencing skills.
- Provide solution-based challenge at every opportunity to add tangible value and quality to all outputs.
- Demonstrate robust category planning and project management skills.
- Must have in depth OJEU legislation expertise.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.Pro-actively seek to identify and deliver continuous improvement.