£9.32 Per Hour
Temporary – Full Time
We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Durham for their search for an Personal Assistance. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible till April 2019. This position is full time Monday- Friday.
- To operate word processing equipment to produce documents, reports, letters etc., from copy and dictation. To produce and update spreadsheets and presentations including PowerPoint
- To make arrangements for meetings including the booking of venues, sending invitations, organising agendas and taking minutes. Undertake progress/chasing tasks arising from meetings.
- The preparation, production and presentation of documents and minutes from own notes and from a variety of sources of information.
- To process mail, answer and deal with telephone and personal enquiries and correspondence on behalf of the Head of Service or Strategic Managers
- To manage the electronic diary of the Head of Service or Strategic Managers to arrange appointments and meetings.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Organise travel, accommodation and hospitality requirements
- Effectively communicate with Elected Members, Senior Officers in the Authority, and with representatives of other agencies and members of the public.
- Undertake projects and administrative tasks as required, including the research and presentation of information.
- NVQ Level III in Business Admin or equivalent relevant qualificatio
- Planning and organising meetings/eventResearching Information and formatting and preparation of Reports
- Word Processing/I.C.T. Literate
- Typing speed of 35 wpm
- Good organiser
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills/Inter-personal skills
- Ability to work methodically and accurately
- Diary Keeping
- Minute Taking
- Ability to use own initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
- Personal commitment and drive
- Tact & Diplomacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Discretion & Confidentiality