Office and Secretarial
Our client is an expanding privately-owned technology provider, with a reputation for providing an excellent service and after sales support to its multi-sector national customer base.
You will be joining a friendly team-based family culture, which places a real emphasis on the delivery of a quality service and working in true partnership with its customers.
Their North East head office is experiencing a sustained period of growth and expansion, with the immediate requirement to recruit an experienced Senior Administrator.
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical task
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people
- Schedule appointments and update calendar
- Make travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers
- Compose and type regular correspondence, like detailed proposals, quotations
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Provide statistical and budget reports
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Adhere to GDPR regulations, understanding the importance of looking after personal information
- Support Office Manager in administrative taskSupport the team with Parking Charge Notices and managing site notes and whitelists
- Proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant, virtual assistant or executive administrative assistant
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Salesforce
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Further education diploma/degree; additional qualification as a personal assistant or secretary will be well received