Customer Service Administrator
Manufacturing and Engineering
Our client is an established and successful company based in Chester Le Street. They are currently looking for an Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. Please note this role is based on full time hours Monday- Friday 8:00- 17:00.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and professionally
- Reports to Hire Desk Manager
- Record all incoming job data via system.
- Adhere to customer complaints procedure.
- Make contact to customers as required to check requirements.
- Ensure the sales team are advised of any price queries to follow-up or opportunities to develop.
- Adhere to stopped and new customer procedures re payments.
- Use all tools and systems available to achieve a highly efficient and effective scheduling service including adherence to all procedures relating to driving, sweeping and waste carrier related activities.
- Liaise with Senior Sales administrator and customer service manager in a professional manner and modify strategies accordingly to maximise opportunities to generate custom.
- Deal with driver holiday requests taking appropriate decisions.
- Assist management team with any other key issues.
- Allocate jobs in the most efficient and fair manner.
- Overview driving and duty time to ensure we adhere to working time guidelines.
- Provide driver support through one to one or group sessions as required in collaboration with the Customer service manager
- Always looking for ways to improve our effectiveness proving the management team with recommendations.
- IT Literat
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Background working within customer services, construction or transport would be advantageous
- Management experience with drivers would be desirable but not essential, previously dealing directly with customers would be more advantageous.
- Commit to use an out of ours work phone on a rota basis
- Polite and professional phone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Influencing & Negotiating skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Adhere to guidelines contained in driver’s handbook