Inbound Customer Support Consultant
£22,000 - £25,000
Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
Permanent – Full Time
The Rewards and Benefits on offer:
- Incredibly friendly team working environment.
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- Excellent training programme in place.
- Free Parking.
- A number of very good public transport links.
- Great on-site facilities including staff café.
- Frequent social events.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Opportunity for working from home after probation.
- Easily Accessible offices.
- Immediate Start Date.
- You will be working a variety of shift patterns and start times.
- The opportunity to secure a permanent contract from day one!
Mtrec’s New job opportunity:
MTrec Commercial is proudly representing our incredibly prestigious Newcastle based client with their plans for growth and expansion, for their state-of-the-art Customer Service operation.
They are now looking to recruit a permanent Customer Service Advisor as soon as possible to join their highly trained team and to work in an unbelievable office environment.
If you have a background in customer services and you can provide a great customer experience, please apply for an immediate response. You must be IT literate, experienced in dealing with customers in a professional manner and be able to also respond to customer service calls and emails.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture, and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking for a long-term permanent job opportunity.
The job you will be doing:
- Answering inbound calls from callers
- You will be conducting information gathering and data processing activities
- Reviewing documentation to identify further information required and allocating cases to specialists and investigators as required
- Interviewing claimants to evaluate straightforward low-value claims
- Receiving inbound calls and assisting callers, or those making enquiries by email or mail with requests for information, directing more complex matters to colleagues as necessary
- Initiating contact internally and externally to convey requests, provide instructions or obtain information on behalf of senior colleagues
- Customer Service experience is essential. You may have worked in a contact centre or office-based customer service operation previously, if you have worked in retail, hospitality, leisure or travel, we would ideally be looking for some experience in a team leader or supervisory level.
- The ability and experience to make decisions based on information presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, listening and empathy skills
- Comfortable with technology and the ability to use Microsoft Office
- A passion for delivering an excellent customer experience and finding the best outcome for our customers