Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor – Work from home
Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
The Rewards and Benefits on offer:
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning team who are at the pinnacle of their industry
- An incredibly competitive basic salary
- Incredibly friendly team working environment
- Training and Development opportunities
- Easily Accessible offices.
- Immediate Start Date
- The opportunity to secure a permanent contract from day one!
Mtrec’s New job opportunity:
MTrec Commercial are proudly supporting our new, market leading client, who, due to significant expansion are seeking to employ a motivated and attentive Customer Service Advisor who is fluent in Dutch, to start a new position now. The company are ideally situated just north of Newcastle city centre and have excellent links to public transport; however, you do not have to live local as this role is remote. The company also provides industry leading training and progression as well as the chance to work as part of a close-knit friendly team of customer service professionals.
The job you will be doing:
- Taking inbound customer service calls.
- Handling a range of administration tasks.
- Delivering a great customer experience for Dutch based customers both via email and on the telephone
- First contact resolution of customers and client’s queries, requests, orders, and complaints
- Provide support to the team.
- The role will be working Monday to Friday, though in the future you may need to work 5 days out of 7.
- Fluent or Professional level Dutch is essential
- Previous experience customer service experience.
- Positive and motivated attitude to work
- Desire to succeed and develop
- Customer focused and attentive