French Speaking Customer Service Administrator
Up to £27,000
Customer Service Advisor
Permanent – Full Time
Rewards and Benefits on offer:
- Asap Starts available
- A very friendly, supportive and family orientated company culture.
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Working for a blue-chip company with a great team-based culture.
- The role is only working Monday to Friday- no weekends!
- Regular social events and trips away.
- World class training and development opportunities
The Company you will be working for:
MTrec is proudly representing our truly unique and special financial services client based in Harrogate in their search to appoint a French Speaking Customer Service Administrator as soon as possible. You will be working on site with a superb support infrastructure to ensure you provide your customers with the best experience possible.
You will be joining a company who has an excellent employee culture and levels of support, training, and motivation from a great team of managers. The company is extremely team focused, which translates to their blue-chip customer base and the service they receive.
We would highly recommend this role and the company as they are very open to your previous work history and background. The key requirements are your French language skills and you are looking for a long-term career move and to join a passionate, friendly and supportive family-based culture. The role is starting asap, with full training and support provided.
The Role you will be doing:
- Dealing with clients via telephone and email in French and English
- Handling receipt of requests and sending quotes.
- Providing quality advice and information to clients.
- Resolve queries and keep customers updated on the status of their enquiries.
- Process inbound calls accurately and efficiently.
- Set an example to the team with a positive and professional attitude, always delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Fulfil any other ad-hoc duties.
- Working Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Strong verbal and written skills in French and English
- Open to any background
- Have the confidence working with numbers
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Excellent organization skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good Administrative and Computer skills is essential.
- You will be able to provide a courteous and a professional service to ensure the customer is completely satisfied.
- You will be a great team player and you will be motivated by helping solve customers’ problems.