£8.21 - £8.71 Per Hour
Temporary to Permanent
Manufacturing and Engineering
Our client is an established and successful company based in Newcastle. They are currently looking for an Office Junior to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. Please note this role is based on full time hours Monday- Friday. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Purchase Ordering
- Booking in any deliveries that are delivered to reception
- Updating excel spreadsheets
- Printing information for the factory floor.
- Sending out and recording all parcels sent. Filling in spreadsheets for the factory floor.
- Answering the telephone, taking messages. You will be first point of call for answering telephones.
- Arranging refreshments
- General office admin tasks.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise your own work load
- Able to work well on your own as well as part of a team
- Good organisation skills
- Anticipate needs.
- Permanent opportunity
- Immediate start
- Monday – Friday, 9 – 5pm
- No weekends
- Opportunity to develop skills
- Friendly working team