Customer Service Centre Advisor
£9.00 Per Hour
Temporary – Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Longbenton for their search for a Customer Service Centre Advisor.
- To provide an effective customer and client focussed service through provision of frontline telephone.
- Outstanding quality services and customer experience through taking ownership of queries and where possible, resolving at the first point of contact.
- Through both inbound and outbound calls, assist with general enquiries.
- Process customer requests and making appointments.
- Receive and input customer information.
- Update Customer Information systems and relevant documentation.
- Receive customer feedback and complaints, communicating and managing appropriately within levels of responsibility and authority and to relevant escalation points.
- Undertake any further duties to support the Customer Service Centre functions as requested by your Line Manager.
- Liaise with other external agencies by exception to progress service to customer.
- Undertake all reasonable training activity designed to support you in your role.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications and experience of handling and managing customer information electronically.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle a variety of tasks.
- The ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- The ability to work as an effective team member with minimal supervision.
- Relevant experience in customer service and fulfilment duties such as taking and answering phone calls, processing payments, arranging appointments and handling complaints at first point of contact.
- The ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with a diverse range of customers, including vulnerable client groups.