£10.14 Per Hour
Temporary – Full Time
We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Middlesbrough for their search for an Administrator. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible for up to 3 months.
- Undertake a range of tasks e.g. reception duties, answering telephone, face to face enquiries, liaising with relevant staff, dealing with visitors. Dealing with routine unexpected problems and situations within the service.
- Provide general clerical/admin support e.g. photocopying, filing, completion of standard forms, responding to routine correspondence.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems or service specific management information systems.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Undertake administrative procedures (E.g. reconciliation and processing orders, invoices etc.).
- Planning and scheduling of events/appointments.
- Operate relevant equipment/ICT packages (e.g. word, excel, databases, spreadsheets, internet).
- Maintain stock and supplies, ordering of stationary and other supplies.
- Undertake general financial administration e.g. processing orders.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to the job holder’s area of work.
- Where appropriate provide supervision for other staff carrying out routine administrative tasks.
- Demonstrate duties and allocate work to other members of staff.
- Support the role of other professionals.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required.
- Good numeracy/literacy skills.
- Level 2 Business Admin or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline
- General clerical/administrative/financial work
- Effective use of ICT packages
- Use of relevant equipment/resources
- Good keyboard skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have a DBS
- Good working environment
- Friendly working team
- Working hours Monday- Friday
- Opportunity to learn new skills