Tyne and Wear
£9.36 Per Hour
Temporary – Full Time
We are proudly representing our public sector client based in South Tyneside for their search for a Finance Assistant. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible until March 2020.
- To cover finance work within the finance control as required including the use of excel and Oracle
- Maintain information systems such as filing, service, client or asset records, booking systems and reference materials in a manner that ensures accuracy, confidentiality, rapid access and ease of use.
- Respond to enquiries both verbally and in writing.
- Receive goods and services and process invoices for payment, in accordance with financial procedures and regulations and complete financial reconciliations as appropriate.
- Process accounts for payment, reconcile errors and omissions and liaise with suppliers as necessary.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities consistent with the nature, level and grade of the post.
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Friendly professional manner
- IT skills
- Able to use Excel and Oracle
- Good quality time management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to check own work
- Immediate start
- No weekends
- Opportunity to develop skills
- Friendly working team