Customer Service Administrator
Temporary – Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
Manufacturing and Engineering
Our client is an established and successful manufacturing company based in South Tyneside. They are currently looking for Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. The hours of work: Mon-Sat 08:00-18:00 (rota basis) and occasional extra hours on a Sunday if needed. Total 37.5 hours per week.
- Process telephone enquiries and correspondence within specified time limits ensuring the highest standards of communication (polite, courteous, efficient and friendly).
- Provide an appropriate response to all customers who may have a complaint or enquiry and be able to resolve it satisfactorily.
- Query returns with customers under the direction of Customer Service Supervisor.
- Maintain accurate records of all communications with customers.
- Prepare quotations daily and within specified timescales relating to items returned for servicing acting as required.
- To assist in the Administrative activities required to run the office efficiently ensuring maintenance of office documents.
- To constantly look for opportunities to develop product knowledge and customer service skills, to share them with the team and be able to advise customers leading to an increased level of service.
- Able to build relationships with third-party suppliers and liaise to meet and exceed, where applicable, our customers’ expectations.
- Process telephone orders for customers.
- Contribute information to be shared internally with regards website issues, stock availability requests and product quality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with and resolve customer complaints.
- Proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work to and deliver to tight deadlines.
- This role covers five of seven days including weekends.
- Full time between hours of 8am-6pm (on a rota basis).
- Temporary ongoing employment.
- Parking available on site.
- Friendly working team.
- Opportunity to enhance administrative skills.