Customer Service Advisor
£8.21 Per Hour
Permanent – Full Time
Call Centre and Customer Services
Our client is an established and successful organisation based in North Tyneside. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a Permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. The hours of work: Monday- Friday 8:30am- 17:00pm.
- Arranging appointments for clients.
- Managing pipeline/workflow allocated by the management team.
- General correspondence and administration duties.
- Making telephone calls to various prestigious clients.
- Answering the telephone; ensuring that all calls are dealt with professionally.
- Scan documentation onto the system.
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to all customers, clients & colleagues.
- Assist in the training of new staff.
- Chasing and uploading reports and data.
- Organised and able to work on own initiatives.
- Previous Customer Service Background.
- Friendly and able to work well within a team.
- Good Communication skills.
- Positive, ‘Can do’ attitude at all times.
- Flexible approach to work and workload.
- Open and honest approach at all times.
- Team player.
- Permanent opportunity.
- Friendly working team.
- Good access via public transport
- Opportunity to learn new skills.