Temporary Finance Administrator
£8.21 Per Hour
Temporary – Full Time
Manufacturing and Engineering
Our client is a market leading and exclusive privately-owned organisation, based in the South Tyneside area. They have an immediate requirement to recruit an experienced Administrator to work in their finance department to help with a special temporary assignment. You will be project based, working in a team to check financial records, invoices and key information, to ensure there is an accurate matching process for client files, and creating complete documents for future record checks. It is essential you are IT literate and have strong administration skills. You must be comfortable working with different IT systems and be able to navigate different screens to perform the checks. You must also have previously worked with Excel, and able to start immediately.
- Working in a dynamic finance department within a special project team.
- You will be supporting the team by researching records, financial information to match up serial numbers and supplier names with invoices.
- You will be working with a variety of systems including Excel, Adobe, Sage and an internal ERP system.
- You will be matching records and compiling complete reports, for data and information accuracy.
- It will be necessary to provide the Finance Lead with timely information.
- Strong Administration skills are essential.
- You must be IT literate and be comfortable with Excel.
- Any experience of working in a finance department would be advantageous though not essential.
- The company will happily consider a graduate with strong IT/numeracy skills, ideally in a numeracy-based degree – Finance/Accountancy, Economics, Maths etc.
- Available to start immediately.
- You will be working in a friendly, professional and supportive environment.
- You will be working for a market leading organisation.
- The role is to start immediately, following an informal interview.