£18,000 OTE £30,000
Digital and Creative
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider, with a state-of-the-art customer service centre based in Newcastle. Due to the continued expansion of their business they are now looking to appoint a Sales Representative, on a permanent basis. You will be working in a friendly, supportive, energetic and multi-national environment, with fantastic employee benefits. If you have sales experience, please apply for an immediate response.
- Responsible for selling the value of company products and services to existing customer base
- Consistently meets or exceeds monthly sales activity goals by utilising consultative selling and overcoming objections selling approaches.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Identifies and maximises opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell customers.
- Does outbound calling to existing subscribing customers.
- Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing, order expediting, and customer relations.
- Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- Pays close attention to details and accuracy while processing orders.
- Ability to learn order processing system regarding all aspects of order entry and maintains accurate records of all sales activities and customer communications within Infor CRM.
- Demonstrates a full understanding of current marketing campaigns and offers and has the ability to communicate them clearly to customers at every sales opportunity
- Remains knowledgeable and up to date on changes and developments of product lines.
- Responds to customer complaints in a professional manner; attempts to resolve complaints successfully and upsell in accordance with established guidelines.
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills - and the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
- Excellent closing skills
- Must have experience of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Requires experience within industry in a sales role.
- A proven ability to adapt to a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
- Knowledgeable of customer business needs
- Motivated by teamwork and resolving tasks and issues
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to negotiate effectively and handle difficult and confrontational situations
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Able to perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
The Company Benefits
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to purchase up to 3 days extra for the following year
- Free day off on your Birthday
- Dental, Optical and Alternative Health care cash back scheme
- Subsidised gym
- Public transport season ticket loan scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Computershare Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Friday Afternoon Club
- Catered Tasty Tuesday lunch, once a month
- Free fruit!