German Speaking Representative
£8.21 - £8.55 Per Hour
Temporary – Full Time
Bi-Lingual Customer Service Advisor
Contact Centre – Languages
Our client is a multi-national company that assists global organisations within the Science sector. Due to growth they are looking to appoint a German Speaking Representative to join their team on a temporary basis. The company has a superb culture, which is diverse, positive, inclusive and team based. You will be provided with an excellent and on-going training and support programme, and highly flexible hours to suit your family or educational commitments.
If you are looking for a role which allows a flexible working pattern and to use your science knowledge, please apply for an immediate response.
- Conduct calls in order to generate high quality leads
- Research contacts and note their requirements before communicating with the client
- Use knowledge gained through training of product features and be able to apply this information efficiently when conducting calls
- Understand the needs of the prospective customer
- Record organised notes of customer interactions on company database
- Support others in your team
- Provide a high standard of quality and professionalism at all times
- A science-based background or recent academic achievements would be highly preferred.
- Able to concisely articulate complicated information in a confident and clear manner
- Confidence when dealing with clients and the ability to handle objections
- Must be well-organised and have exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must have a competitive drive
- Intent and ability to exceed given targets
- Good team and interpersonal skills
- Able to work between Monday - Friday between 8am – 4pm although may be required to work between 8am and 9pm
- Able to speak, read and write fluent German and English