Finance Administration Officer
£9.81 Per Hour
Temporary – Full Time
We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Spennymoor for their search for an Finance Administration Officer. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible till February 2021.
- Supporting and assisting the Office Services management team in the day to day delivery and development of the Administration function in accordance with the Company’s Policies and Financial Regulations.
- Provide general administrative support across the Improvement and Development function as directed by the Administration Co-ordinators.
- Provide on-site administrative support as directed by the Administration Co-ordinators.
- Assist with the formulation and development of policies, practices, initiatives and procedures in respect of the administration function.
- Deal with enquiries from internal and external customers using a ‘one-stop’ approach, resolving any issues arising as a result of that contact.
- Maintain up to date records of orders and invoices ensuring they have been dealt with in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure that any contractual obligations with suppliers, contractors and performers are met in terms of payment for the theatre, festival and events programmeMaintain service databases to ensure data integrity and enable accurate reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of Direct Debit payment runs for the Leisure Management System.
- Process defaulted payments arising and identify suitable case for debt progression.
- Maintain any financial analysis records to track performance and indicate profit or loss for individual service areas.
- Assist with maintenance of grant/funding records, preparing reports in accordance with terms and conditions.
- Maintain and monitor staffing records as directed by the Administration Co-ordinator.
- Assist customers wishing to book service run spaces for events.
- Administer the booking and support process, maintaining client liaison throughout.
- NVQ Level 3 in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Experience of financial and/or customer account administration.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to process information with a high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge and experience of IT.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and also using own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Motivated to provide an effective service.
- Great public sector client
- Easy location to travel to
- Varied and interesting job role
- Great resources
- Great team culture
- Any support required is provided