Finance Admin Assistant
Temporary to Permanent
We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Gateshead for their search for a Senior Customer Service Advisor. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible till Gateshead 2020
- Assist in the maintenance, amendment and monitoring of Accounting systems to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in the maintenance and operation of the direct debit, gas servicing and sub-lettings schemes, including the calculation and explanation of customer’s liabilities.
- Assist in the reconciliation accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of statistical information.
- Respond to enquiries from customers.
- Raise and assist in the collection of invoices, process refunds and register payments.
- Provide support to Senior Officers in relation to service delivery across the Company.
- Provide support for customer involvement events and cover in relation to telephony, hospitality and post duties.
- Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post.
- Working with the general public and committed to customer care.
- Working as part of a team and using own initiative when required.
- 5 GCSE’s (at least grade C) including Maths & English or relevant experience.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Effective negotiation and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Effective IT skills – including working knowledge of the Microsoft office packages.
- Working in a large organization.
- Data input.
- Preparing statistical information.
- Assisting in debt recovery.
- Housing and Leasehold legislation.
- Equality and Diversity Issues.
- Great public sector client
- Easy location to travel to
- Varied and interesting job role
- Great resources
- Great team culture
- Any support required is provided