Customer Service Advisor – Permanent & Starting in January.
£17,680 - £18,137 per year
Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
Due to growth and expansion for 2021 they are now looking to recruit a team of permanent Customer Service Advisors as soon as possible. If you have a background in any form of customer services and you are able to provide a great customer experience and available to start a new role immediately, please apply for an immediate response. You must be IT literate, experienced in dealing with customers in a calm and professional manner and be able to also respond to customer service calls and emails. You will also be able to display an enthusiastic and friendly attitude and where necessary provide customers with support and guidance, to help them during the call.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking for a long-term permanent job opportunity. The roles will be initially working from home, though you must live in commutable distance to their Newcastle offices, as eventually you may be required to work in the office.
Please apply for an immediate response. If you are successful, following a screening process, you will be asked to start by the end of the week. You can be in a permanent job very quickly.
- Support customers on the phone and email.
- Listen to customers in a calm and professional manner, understand their issues and problems and provide the right solutions until they are happy.
- You will be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day.
- Where necessary provide support and guidance to customers to help them during the call.
- Work in a fast paced, customer focused environment constantly striving to ensure you are providing the best service possible.
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones
- Experience within customer services, this could be from retail, hospitality, inbound customer service positions, we are looking for the right transferable skills.
- A key requirement is a strong CV with longevity in job roles.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via emails
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers, over the phone and via e-mail
- Able to deal with pressure and demonstrate examples
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
- Able to start a new role immediately.
- A permanent contract from Day 1.
- Home based roles to start with.
- Superb team culture
- Excellent training programme
- Newcastle based offices
- Friendly working team structure and management