Email Customer Service Advisor – Starting in January, Home Based
£8.75 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
MTrec is proudly representing our new customer service client in the project to appoint a team of Email Customer Service Advisors to start working from home in January.
They are based in Newcastle City Centre, though they have established an excellent home working system, with state of the are IT equipment provided so you can work seamlessly from home. The roles will initially be for 8 weeks, where they need experienced customer service advisors to help them respond to customer emails. They have received an overwhelming number due to Christmas and they need dedicated advisors to help them clear the backlog from their customers.
You will be given an excellent remote/video training programme for the first week, which is highly interactive as well as on-going support.
If you have a background in any form of customer services and you are able to provide a great customer experience and available to start a new role immediately, please apply for an immediate response. You must be IT literate, experienced in dealing with customers in a calm and professional manner and be able to respond to customer service emails. The project is planned to continue until Mid-March.
You must live in close travelling distance to Newcastle City Centre, as you will be required to pick up and take home a company lap top for the position.
- Support customers by email responses.
- Respond in a calm and professional manner, understand their issues and problems and provide the right solutions until they are happy.
- Where necessary provide support and guidance to customers to help them.
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones.
- Follow set company communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage with customers
- Experience within customer services and be confident using email to respond to customer enquiries.
- You must be IT iterate and strong written English skills.
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers via e-mail
- Able to deal with pressure and demonstrate examples
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
- Able to start a new role immediately.
- Home working assignment.
- Starting in January.
- Superb team culture
- Excellent training programme
- Friendly working team structure and management