HR & Workforce Development Support Assistant
£10.01 per hour
Temporary – Full Time
Human Resource Officer
MTrec is proudly representing our public sector client in their search to appoint a HR & Workforce Development Support Assistant to start as soon as possible. This role is based on full time hours 37.5 hours per week initially for 3 months. It is essential that the candidate successful for this role meets the person specification required. This role is initially working from home so the candidate must have access to a computer and internet. The candidate will need to attend the offices for training.
- To provide administrative support to HR & WD to ensure an effective and efficient service is provided.
- To provide a high level of customer service to employees and managers, members of the public and external organisations via telephone, letter, email and face to face to ensure an ongoing provision of a high quality service.
- To support the Workforce Development Team and assist with the course administration process related to course applications received via the online booking system.
- To be responsible for overseeing the raising of purchase orders, processing of invoices for payment, administration of goods received, raising of debtor invoices and maintenance of manual and electronic records to ensure a high level of accuracy is maintained and data and reports are produced as and when required which comply with financial requirements.
- To support and assist in the administration of meetings with internal members of staff and with external partners and stakeholders.
- To update and maintain manual and computerised information systems to ensure data used is accurate and up-to- date and reports are produced as and when required.
- Assist with the organisation and co-ordination of learning and development activities.
- To assist with the monitoring, review and reporting of attendance/non-attendance and evaluate the impact of learning and development activities.
- Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade and remit of the post.
- 5 GCSE’s (Grade A-C or 9-4 in Maths and English) or equivalent or equivalent experience.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- The use of IT systems and databases including MS Office software i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Managing and working to deadlines
- Working Monday- Friday
- Working from home
- Friendly and supportive team
- Likely for contract to be extended