Customer Care Advisor – Permanent & Immediate Start Date.
£19500 - £21,000
Permanent – Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
Call Centre and Customer Services
Our highly prestigious Newcastle City Centre client is an established and highly successful customer service organisation.
Due to growth and expansion for 2021 they are now looking to recruit a team of permanent Customer Care Advisor as soon as possible. If you have a background in any form of customer services and you are able to provide a great customer experience and available to start a new role immediately, please apply for an immediate response. You must be IT literate, experienced in dealing with customers in a calm and professional manner and be able to also respond to customer service calls and emails. You will also be able to display an enthusiastic and friendly attitude and where necessary provide customers with support and guidance, to help them during the call.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking for a long-term permanent job opportunity.
Please apply for an immediate response. If you are successful, following a screening process, you will be asked to start in February. You can be in a fantastic permanent job extremely quickly.
The Excellent Benefits Include;
- An immediate permanent job offer, with opportunities to build a long-term secure career.
- A very competitive salary on offer, ranging from £19,500 basic salary and a great bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn £21,000.
- Incredibly modern state of the art city centre offices. The company have industry leading and high-level safe working practices in-place, including desk screens, temperature checks, frequent deep cleans, constant monitoring, masks for non-desk-based activity.
- They truly provide a superb team culture
- An excellent training programme, to ensure you are ready before live calls.
- Great transport links to the office.
- Friendly working team structure and management.
- A range of further great company benefits.
- A start date in February, you can be offered a permanent job role next week.
- Support a range of customers with inbound calls, focusing on the quality and relationship with your customer.
- Listen to customers in a calm and professional manner, understand their issues and problems and provide the right solutions until they are happy.
- Provide an empathetic, caring, friendly and helpful approach to all of your calls.
- Working in a highly professional, customer focused environment constantly striving to ensure you are providing the best service possible.
- Take time to build rapport with your customers.
- Provide your customers with the very best solutions possible.
- The role is working Monday to Sunday, though 5 days out of 7, working from 08:00 to 22:00, though 8 hours shifts.
- Experience within customer services, this could be from retail, hospitality, inbound customer service positions, we are looking for the right transferable skills.
- A key requirement is a strong CV with longevity in job roles.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via emails
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly, empathetic and customer orientated attitude
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers, over the phone and via e-mail
- You must have strong listening skills.
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and find the right solutions for your customer.
- Able to start a new role immediately.